|View of our reception of the balcony.|
|This is the hairpiece I made and wore at the reception.|
1. Put trim molding around the front door and the back door. It has been off since last November!
2. Put up the front entry light. Again, we've had a hole with cords sticking down since last November!
3. Come up with a business name for my bridal accessories business, which will work into a wedding planning business also.
4. Set up an Etsy storefront... this one can't be done until I come up with a name for my business.
5. Finish installing the last row of siding on the front and the back of the house...another one that's been waiting since last November.
6. Weed the garden.
7. Bathe the dog.
8. Paint the kitchen cabinets.
9. Paint the trim molding and the closet door.
Okay... I think that's a long enough list for now. If I make it too long, I won't want to work on any of them!!!
Please leave a comment! I love having conversations with all of you!