As you know, I'm all about Small Moments--living in the small moments is what life is all about. So I thought a party where we can share these moments would be fun. These moments can be anything you've done...a craft, DIY, recipe, tablescape, decorating, before and after, family gathering, new baby, new kitchen, old kitchen redone, new shoes... Anything that made a moment in your life more special, link it to "Shared Moments Monday"! Share those moments with your blog friends, your moments when your proud, happy, excited, sentimental...
- If you aren't already, please become a follower of Small Moments.
- Link up anything made special moments...something that you're proud of a craft, DIY, recipe, tablescape, decorating, before and after...basically anything... Small moments mean different things to different people, so let's see those moments!
- If you don't have something from your own blog to link to, feel free to share something on someone else's blog that inspired you. Just put the word "visit" in the description, so everyone knows it's for someone else.
- Please no etsy shops and giveaways.
- Link to the specific post, not your main blog.
- Please grab the Shared Moments Monday button below or on my button page, and link back to me somewhere on your blog.
- Please click on a couple of the links before you and leave some love. That way you make a Small Moment for someone else, and that's always nice.
That's it! Spread the word that there will be a party going on here Monday and that everyone is invited. I'll post the guidelines again on Monday along with the linky party link!
Hope to see all of you there!!!!